My other blog is a blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poop

I have a question. How does shit get to smell like sour milk? That’s what the men’s room smells like right now. I had to pee with my shirt pulled up over my nose so I could only smell my Tom’s Woodspice deodorant. Granted I didn’t take a shower last night, but I still smell damn good anyway.

I’ve had some stinky poops in my time, but most of the time it smells like poop, not sour milk. Which of the old farts around here craps those putrescent buttery curd-turds? I thought it might have been L___, but he quit, and it’s STILL THERE! About the time L___ quit we got another old fart. So it might be an age thing. Either way it’s a problem.

Sometimes I use the bathroom on the other side of the building, but that’s problematic too. Our bulldike goes over there sometimes, and even though I suspect that she pees standing up there’s no way I want to chance swapping crotch cooties with that monstrosity. Hopefully this is the biggest problem I face today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home