My other blog is a blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Unclean Equipment

This just in from Sphincterboy:

"Figure out a way to drop the phrase "snakes on a plane."This will indicate to anyone within earshot that you are cool, hip, and wired."

Could he mean THIS movie starring Samuel L Jackson? That website links a blog even more obscure and unintelligible than this one. So we’ll find out when I see him Saturday down in Bishop.


On another note he also sent me a link to the wikipedia article on douche. That was strange. However it brings up the point, at least in my mind, that the derogatory Douchebag had run it’s course, jumped the shark, and become so trendy (beardy, if you will) that I can’t with good conscious keep using it. Here is it’s replacement: unclean.


The article refers to the chance of vaginal infection caused by, "unclean douching equipment." Now vaginal infections are nothing to sniff at, unless you’re my dog and then you can lick at it, but why use the word unclean? Do they mean douching equipment that you bought at Suzie’s Adult Superstore? Equipment you found in your grandmother’s closet? Or douching equipment that has not been sanctioned, baptized, tested, or manhandled by the church? I just don’t know, but it’s funny. Below are some examples of proper unclean usage.



  • Dude, that’s unclean.

  • That dude’s unclean (or un-friggin-clean if warranted)

  • Yeah, he’s being a real piece of equipment.


That’s all I can think of for now let me know if you've got something better


-M

2 Comments:

Blogger John Korfmacher said...

Dork. I still like 'douchebag' better.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

maybe someday you'll be sphincterMAN and you'll see things my way.

-M

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home