My other blog is a blog

Friday, March 24, 2006

Making a pact

The other day Barrett and I made a pact, even though we had previously made a pact never to make a pact on account of pacts being so gay. Or at least little-girly. We could have done a blood oath, but we weren’t too sure how that would work either.

The pact was this: In ten years, no matter where we are we grow our hair long with a full beard and then cut a mullet and shave the away beard above the jaw line. Sort of a quaker-anthropology-professor style mixed with Billy Ray Cyrus. There were no qualifications--like, if we loose our jobs, wives, houses, etc--or outs of any kind. So it looks like it’s going to happen.

Maybe pacts aren’t so bad. I’m going to have to take a long look at that, because ten years isn't a long time. I’ve already started growing my hair out.

-M



"It's like a security blanket on my face"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home