My other blog is a blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Wierd Diets

Imagine yourself in 1980something. 12 years old. Watching Weird Science with one of your mother’s braziers strapped to your head and visions of Kelly Le Brock, like tight rippled sugar plumbs dancing through your head. You wanted to marry her didn’t you. That movie sticks with me. Best advice I’ve ever gotten, "Anything bigger than a handful and you’re risking a sprained thumb."


She was on TV this morning. Apparently spending the last 20 years eating sugar plumbs and smoking unfiltered camels (maybe even cigarettes). All 180 red leathery skinned pounds of her. Still kind of shapely at that inflated rate, but OMG. Who’d have ever thought?!?! After all those personal moments we shared. I feel cheated.


-M

Well, my nuts are halfway up my ass, but other than that, I'm perfect!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Korfmacher said...

That's plums, sans 'b', to you. 'Sugar plumbs' would perhaps be a reference to pipes made of sucrose, which would be silly. Anyway, it makes me think of plumbers, which is something I'd rather not think about at the moment. Or most any other time, for that matter.

I don't remember who that chick is though. Too many others (Farrah, Catherine Bach, the hottie who used to sit in front of me in physics class, etc.) were distracting me in those fevered days of my misspent youth.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home