My other blog is a blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Q/A


In honor of my three week blog anniversary I have decided to offer a complementary help line in the form of a question/answer service.

My promise(s) to you:
  • I will never answer a question with a question.
  • I will endeavor to be accurate.
  • If I am not accurate I will be precise.
  • If I can't be either I will be convincing.
  • Barring the first four elements I will be amusing.
  • Due to the low number of expected responses I swear I will answer ALL questions submitted
  • Please submit your questions by clicking on the word, "comments" where it appears below. (if I am unable to promulgate any of the above promises I reserve the right to change the topic to T&A and post an appropriate picture.)



    Thanks,

    -M

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home