My other blog is a blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Crappage patch kid


I've decided that my ebay listings are too clever and pithy not to share with the whole lot of nobody who reads this site. Behold:



Cabbage Patch Kids: Cornsilk Kids Doll: Alberta Lanette

Back in the day these were fairly popular. I remember it as if it were 20 years ago. Fast forward to cleaning out my mother-in-law's 20-year-old storage locker and behold: a new un-opened cabbage patch kids doll. Not one, but two. I was quite literally beside myself. Imagine the restraint!



Anyway, it's all there. Sho' 'nuff! There's a birth certificate or something in the box and whatever else is supposed to be in there. It's un-opened and still bears the original price tag from Fred Meyer in Anchorage Alaska. The pagkaging is a little dented, but that probably happened when my mother-in-law was wrenching it out of some other housewife's hands on the floor of Fred Meyer back in good old 1985.

-M

1 Comments:

Blogger John Korfmacher said...

Mike, whatever you do...next time you're leading a 5.10 crux, don't think about what type of underwear the Cabbage Patch doll is wearing...

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home