My other blog is a blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Viva La Velorucion!!!

I'm really enjoying riding around town as much as I can. I've found that on a fixed gear when you can't stop pedaling it's that much better. I'm reminded of the "Inward Singing" skit on the Tenacious D album where Jack Black learns to sing on the inhale thus he can be, "Allways fucking rickin', and I'm never fucking stoppin!!"

Something about the motion and the musculoskeletal stimulation I suppose. I'm a happy person because of it; even on days like today when it was in the 20's when I left home and will likely be as cold when I leave school @ 8:45. Nothing earth-shattering, nothing philosophical about riding about riding a bike I think. The real problem lies in the emotional hazards of beind inside my car stopping at all the lights, not being able to turn when I want, go where I want and stop when I want and see what there is to see.



I'll order some of these when my paypal fills back up.

-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home