My other blog is a blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Critical mass

Got invited on a trip to downieville Sunday. I'll have to play it by ear. I might get favors called in this weekend. Need to take photos for Smella’s application for a jurried trade show. And Olaf needs me to help hang drywall. (which I learned is called screwing off). The invite came from a new friend, or at least he WOULD be a new friend if we were able to hook up to hang out. He lives down in Damonte ranch witch I think is in Clark County. Sold me my surly hub and spokes and nipples. Seems like a good guy. I like his opinions on golf, but he watches football. That’s not a deal breaker, Sphincterboy likes football too.

Nightriding tonighe AFTER class. Leaving TMCC @ 8:50 and heading to radio towers. If it isn't raining. Meeting mark and whomever else shows. Maybe we'll make a late night harassment stop at The Grisly's

my schedule is jacked. when I have kids no one will ever see me again. (big loss)

oh well. I'm having fun with photoshop and illustrator... (see The Strip)



Burritos and margaritas @ kokopelis after Critical mAss Friday.

-M

2 Comments:

Blogger John Korfmacher said...

Where is that? Peavine?

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

is what peavine? I'm riding peavine. that pic is Dade Peak and Bear Creek Spire. Downiville is up by hallaluia jct.

-M

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home