My other blog is a blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

My name is a band

Whilst, and at the same time, looking for the Gnarls Barkley CD @ Borders last night I found a section divider with my name on it. That’s right Mike Henderson is a real pop/rock recording artist. Though I couldn’t find a cd by him(me?). Was it a sign? Was it a glimpse into my pop/rock recording future? A call to action? A warning? That's when they called my name for my grande eggnogglatte.

I was in a band once that played in Lance’s basement. We called ourselves “Live Nudes.” Though we never played either live or in the nude, but it sounded cool. I’d likely never have chosen to use my actual name as my stage name, nor would I expect anyone to use my name as his (or her) stage name, but I guess that choice has been taken from me. Below is a list of possible band names I would consider, including, but not limited to, and in no particular order:

Live Nudes
Vitreous Humor
Knee Pit
Inner-tube
Oliver Titties
Butkis
Hendo
sliding dropouts

-M

1 Comments:

Blogger John Korfmacher said...

Our band (when I lived in Boulder) was called 'Dystopic Jihad'. We didn't have much of a jihad going, but we sure as hell were dystopic.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home